Tuesday 4 August 2009

Birthday Gifts

My birthday is tomorrow and I bought quite a few of cosmetics for myself. I have bought almost everything on my wish lists but there is one thing that I have to wait which is a NARS product. Sadly, Rain Lip Treatment was out of stock. Anyway, I really like all the items I purchased and I am going to wear them on tomorrow,hahaha! I somehow feel like a child again, I can not wait untill tomorrow! And I am going to have a very posh dinner which will be cooked by me because my hubby is not a good cook >_<" Let alone eating out, it is pricey(sort of an excuse because I have spent a fair amount of money on cosmetics -_-") plus I do not mind cooking as I usually do so everyday.

Right, it is show time for my new items of the months!


*Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15

*Clinique Blended face powder and brush

*MAC Powder Blush/Frankly Scarlet

*MAC Brown set Gel

*The Body Shop Lipstick/Bare Lip


*The Body Shop Kabuki Brush - No picture
*No.7 Beauty Serum - No picture
I also want to buy NARS Exhibit A colour but I already spent over the budget so I might get it next year or perhaps X's mas?!!. +_+

2 comments:

  1. wow nice haul! i really am loving bare lip or nude shades:D i feel like buying things ahhh>< hehe but must save for now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the blush color! :)
    http://hellomisschic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete