Wednesday 8 April 2009

Last night dinner

Last night I made an Indian Chinese dish which is called Chicken Manchuria, it was my first attempt and it turned out amazingly delicious, haha, it was worth trying something different because it took me quite a long time to prepare all the ingredients but it was fun since I like experimenting with flavour combinations. Honestly I'm not an expert in any areas of cooking and as I always say I usually "wing it", it is my way of learning or to learn from my experience. It is either hit or miss and hoping that the result would be good. The best part of cooking for me is when I photograph what I have cooked, I can see my improvements as well as the effort. It unquestionably put a smile on my face whenever I receive a compliment. I'm absolutely over the moon to see my hubby enjoy my food. After all I didn't realize that cooking with passion is something I can do.


The second dish I made last night was japanese rice roll or sushi roll, I actually did it my way because I had no idea what it should taste like and I have never tried authentic Japanese food before but that wasn't a problem for me. The problem was I didn't know how to roll it properly, my first roll was far too big,haha,and the second roll was ok, I guess. Well, let's the pictures explain itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment